Past Ph.D. Qualifying/Masters Comprehensive Examinations
The Department of Chemistry provides examples of recent Ph.D. Qualifying/Master's Comprehensive Examinations for graduate students to use in their preparation. View example examinations »
Department of Chemistry Course Assessment
- All Department of Chemistry courses are expected to have a student assessment and faculty assessment at the end of the semester. The forms below are templates which can be used to complete this assessment for the department.
- Embedded Assessment- Spreadsheet used for assessment of course objectives by faculty.
- Student Assessment Summary- Spreadsheet used for summarizing results of end-of-year student assessment (handed out by department administration).
Chemistry Laboratory Safety Forms
- Chemistry 124 - Principles of Chemistry I
- Chemistry 125 - Principles of Chemistry II
- Chemistry 237 - Organic Chemistry I
- Chemistry 247 - Analytical Chemistry
- Chemistry 344 - Physical Chemistry II
Organic Chemistry Tutor
Contact Organic Chemistry Tutor Lili Kang: firstname.lastname@example.org