30 credit hours
Embedded controllers with integrated sensors and networking abilities are abundant and offer numerous opportunities for modern computing applications. The Master Of Computer Science With a Specialization in Cyber-Physical Systems is intended for students who are interested in learning how to work with such systems and utilize them for real-world applications.
To qualify for the specialization in Cyber-Physical systems, students must satisfy general Master of Computer Science requirements and are also required to select four of the following specialization courses.
- CS 442 Mobile App Development
- CS 552 Distributed Real-Time Systems
- CS 553 Cloud Computing
- CS 555 Analytic Models and Simulation of Computer Systems
- CS 556 Cyber-Physical Systems: Languages and Systems
- CS 557 Cyber-Physical Systems: Networking and Algorithms
Last modified 1/10/2012