30 credit hours
Intelligent analysis of large amounts of data is a crucial component in numerous business applications and a crucial component in supporting business decisions. The Master of Science with Specialization in Data Analytics is intended for students interested in learning how to discover patterns in large amounts of data in information systems and how to use these to draw conclusions.
To qualify for the specialization in Data Analytics, students must satisfy general Master of Computer Science requirements and are also required to select four of the following specialization courses.
- » CS 422 Data Mining
- » CS 522 Advanced Data Mining
- » CS 554 Data-Intensive Computing
- » CS 583 Probabilistic Graphical Models
- » CS 584 Machine Learning
- » CS 585 Natural Language Processing
Last modified 1/15/2012