30 credit hours
The Master of Computer Science With a Specialization in Distributed and Cloud Computing is intended for students who are interested to learn about distributed systems and how they are applied to real world problems, as well as how emerging cloud computing technologies can be used to implement some of the worlds most popular services and applications.
To qualify for the specialization in Distributed and Cloud Computing, students must satisfy general Master of Computer Science requirements and are also required to select four of the following specialization courses. Below CS 550 is marked (Sys) because it also counts as a Systems core course.
- » CS 451 Introduction to Parallel and Distributed Computing
- » CS 546 Parallel and Distributed Processing
- » CS 550 Advanced Operating Systems (Sys)
- » CS 552 Distributed Real-Time Systems
- » CS 553 Cloud Computing
- » CS 554 Data-Intensive Computing
- » CS 570 Advanced Computer Architecture
Last modified 11/4/2013