Arthur Lubin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 117B
Mondays and Wednesdays 1:00 - 1:30 PM,
4:45 - 6:00 PM, Fridays 1:00 - 2:00 PM
or by Appointment
Ph.D. - University of Wisconsin
- Commuting contractions in Hilbert space, spectral theory, models for analytic functions, linear system theory.
- On bounded solutions of non-linear differential equations, with J. A. Goldstein, SIAM J. Math. Anal. (5) 1975, 837-841.
- On a class of contractive perturbations of restricted shifts, with J. A. Ball, Pacific J. Math. (63) 1976, 309-323.
- Commuting weighted shifts and analytic function theory in several variables, with N. Jewell, J. Operator Theory (1) 1979, 207-223.
- A note on single input controllability for normal systems, Math. Sys. Theory (15) 1982, 371-373.
- Dilation and commutant lifting for jointly isometric operators - a geometric approach, with K. R. M. Attele, J. Funct. Anal. (140) 1996, 300-311.