Sonja Petrović, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 111A
Ph.D. - University of Kentucky 2008
B.Sc. - University of Tennesse at Chattanooga 2003
- Algebraic statistics, applied and computational algebraic geometry and commutative algebra. Goodness of fit tests and parameter identifiability problems for social networks and biology, Applications of discrete mathematics to statistics and algebra.
- International Statistics Institute (ISI Elected Member since 2015)
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS)
- American Statistical Association (ASA) and the Chicago chapter
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) and the Activity Group in Algebraic Geometry (SI(AG)^2)
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)