The Dual Admission—Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program with IIT and Midwestern University’s Chicago College of Pharmacy (CCOP) provides a strong academic foundation for students interested in the field.
Students enroll for two years at IIT and are guaranteed admission into the four-year program at CCOP. The Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) is not required, and students avoid the costly pharmacy school application process.
To be considered for the Dual Admission—Pharmacy program, an applicant must meet these criteria:
- Application Materials Required
- Pharm.D. Supplemental Application + Essay
- Application Fee ($25)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (separate from the IIT General Application)
- Official Transcripts
- Minimum ACT: 25
- Minimum SAT (old test): 1700 (math + verbal + writing)
- Minimum SAT (2016 test): 1220 (math + verbal + writing)
- Possess a minimum high school grade point average of 3.2 on the 4.0 scale.
- Admission is guaranteed for students in the program who maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 through their pre-pharmacy studies and a minimum grade of “C” in all required courses at IIT.
- This is a 2 + 4 program.
Dr. Kathryn Spink
Samantha Sleva, Dual Programs Coordinator