30 credit hours
The Master Of Computer Science With a Specialization In Computational Intelligence is intended for students who are interested in ways in which computers may learn and adapt based on data so as to solve complex problems in various areas of computer science.
To qualify for the specialization in Computational Intelligence, students must satisfy general Master of Computer Science requirements and are also required to select four of the following specialization courses.
- » CS 480 Artificial Intelligence: Planning and Control
- » CS 512 Computer Vision
- » CS 522 Data Mining
- » CS 579 Online Social Network Analysis
- » CS 583 Probabilistic Graphical Models
- » CS 584 Machine Learning
- » CS 585 Natural Language Processing
Last modified 1/20/2015